Our New York staff and families begin a well-deserved spring break this weekend! To help you enjoy your break while socially distancing, we’d love to share a list of fun (and free!) things you can do.
- Take a cooking class with a world renowned chef. Milk Street Kitchen is temporarily making their cooking courses free.
- Write a thank-you letter to a delivery worker.
- Listen to the first Harry Potter book on Audible and then visit Harry Potter at Home.
- Host a digital dinner with a group of friends (everyone brings their own meal).
- Take a personal finance class.
- Take a virtual tour of a museum.
- Go to the opera. The Met Opera is streaming a different opera each evening.
- Stay active with Zumba, yoga, pilates, or boxing.
- Spend an afternoon catching up on a new or old book. Bonus: have a book chat with a friend via FaceTime or phone call.